Problem downloading from App Store

Please i have a question.

I have purchased FM 2012 on my iPhone, i was charged 10 dollars.

and now everytime i try to install it, it says "unable to download application"

it says "football manager handheld, 2012 could not be downloaded at this time. I have rebooted my iPhone a couple of times to try and install it again but this kept coming up, i thought they did not charge me in a way because it is not working to install, but they did charge me 10 dollars. this is the first time this ever happens to me with an app. Please i need help in downloading this app.

Thanks for your time.

Sami

it says "football manager handheld, 2012 could not be downloaded at this time. I have rebooted my iPhone a couple of times to try and install it again but this kept coming up, i thought they did not charge me in a way because it is not working to install, but they did charge me 10 dollars. this is the first time this ever happens to me with an app. Please i need help in downloading this app.

Thanks for your time.

Sami

• SI Staff

Thanks for your time.

Sami

Hi - this appears to be an issue with the App Store rather than our game. There could be a number of causes but it might be worth reading this and trying the steps there: http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/42250/ios-apps-could-not-be-purchased-at-this-time

Archived