Stadium Expansion

Basically, I had a new Stadium built at 30k about 20 years ago (FM years!). A loan was taken out for the new Stadium, but I was also able to expand to 58k over 2 or 3 years.

Since then, I've always sold out at 58k but can't expand further because it's greyed out on the Board option. Has it got something to do with still having repayments left on my loan (£143k/month)? Only got 6 months or so left on them.

Nothing to do with finance either because I've got about £180m in the bank so I seem to be hitting the criteria.

You're probably at the new stadiums expansion capacity, you can check the exact reason the board wont take an expansion rewuest any more by hovering your mouse over the question in the board interaction screen which should bring up some pop up text explaining their reason.

If you are at the expansion capacity for the new stadium then I'm afraid as far as I know it's another 20 year wait until you'll be able to ask again for a new bigger stadium.

New one was completed in 2029, and currently in 2042/43 season so got a bit longer yet.

Usually takes a couple of years before it's built so maybe I'll get an option in 2047.

Sorry, just another question.

With the 20 year rule, does that mean I can't request a new one for at least 20 years or that I can't move into a new one for 20 years i.e. I can request one at 18 years given that it might take 2 or 3 years to plan and build?

Archived