initial concerns: offloading deadwood and other bits and pieces

hi marC AND ALL,

I'm assuming that having downloaded this morning i have the updated version?

anyway, what's concerning me as i'm 3 game-weeks in:

-there was an offer for a player (aston villa - james collins) for 4.4m but no opportunity to accept or decline:?

-if i try to offer to clubs at an amount far lower than value, then go back and look again, the original value/amount is shown. hope that makes sense.

questions that aren't really "concerns":

-can't arrange friendlies? prob is that my first friendly is 1 mth in and i need to assess the current squad before making any purchases

-tactics can't be saved?

-how do i delete the auto-saves if i've done a manual save

that's basically it for now. for a game for a mobile phone i find it incredibly slick. nice one.

oh yeah, quick edit. does sending scouts to various nregions mean knowledge of said region will bring up additional players or does the available db not change?

• SI Staff
-there was an offer for a player (aston villa - james collins) for 4.4m but no opportunity to accept or decline:?

When an offer comes in the news item should show a 'respond' button in the news itself where you can accept or deccline the offer.

If this wasn't the case then do you have a save that I can take a look at please?

-if i try to offer to clubs at an amount far lower than value, then go back and look again, the original value/amount is shown. hope that makes sense.

The value shown for a player is always his 'real' value - not what you offered him out for, this is intentional as I found otherwise people forget they've offered them out and then consider the lower valuation a bug (at some point perhaps I should show the 'offered' value somewhere on his profile?).

thanks marc. i recko0n it was my mistake with the james collins offer, started a new save and it didn't re-appear. and i'm ok with the offers thing but yes, maybe at some point an "offered" value should bhe included because i forget how low i've set a sale value

Archived