Strikers who rarely miss?

Are there any strikers in the game who barely ever miss 1v1s and are always on target?

I know finishing and composure have to do with this, but I'm just sick of watching Torres miss easy chance after easy chance. any strikers out there who easily bury their easy chances? Cavani? Aguero?

Who is the best finisher in FM2012 in your opinion?

I have Leigh Griffiths banging them in for fun. Just over a goal a game. Lacks anticipation to break the defensive line as much as he should but he does the job when put in the position

Had Torres scoring for fun when I was managing Chelsea. Seemed harder for him not too score, you're clearly messing something up. Lukaku was also a beast infront of goal.

k.

Every game he is getting about 4-5 EASY 1v1s and missing them badly or hitting the post twice a game, just like real life!

He only started scoring for fun when I transferlisted him, and he kept working hard to get off the transfer list, then he got about 25 goals in 11 games and played like God. Then I took him off the transfer list and he started missing all the easy 1v1s I was creating for him again.

IM sick of this guy. All I want is like a Pippo Inzhagi/mario gomez type who can bury easy chances my team gives him

There is definitely something that helps in addition to stats.

I've had 19 Finishing/Composure guys score a quarter as much as my 18 year old reserve striker with 13 for stats.

those two stats only really tell how good the player is at aiming his shooting, and that the player avoid to panic when put under pressure, there's more to goal scoring then those two attributes even if they clearly help out

Nobody scores with every chance they get regardless of how good they are but there are some really good strikers about with a good number of seasons in them including Leandro, Munain, Neymar, Ayew, Rondon and Doumbia.

Despite the high number of top quality strikers about the top scorers in my save in the Premier League across the last 2 seasons have been Rasmus Jonsson and Apostolos Vellios.

Archived