FM 2012 on MAC

Hi All,

I have just purchased a lovely 17" Macbook Pro and was thinking of re purchasing FM2012 for the MAC so that I could remove my personal software (i.e. FM2012) from my works laptop.

A quick question, after playing the game right from the very first Championship Manager through to the conversion of Football Manager I was wondering will I loose any functionality in the game by swapping platforms

Thanks in advanced.

No need to re-purchase, if you have the boxed version the cd is both pc and mac compatible. If you registered with Steam you can simply login and redownload the game.

only thing you need to remember is that there is no right click - so hold ctrl and click to get the same functions.

• Administrators

Yep, what Ginger said. There really aren't any differences playing on either system other than having no right-click (unless you have a two button Mac mouse) and that the 'Yes' and 'No' will be switched around positionally in most instances.

Thanks Guys, just found that out for myself when I tried to download it from Steam. What a great feeling, you have made up your mind to spend the money and find out you don't have too !!! usually its the other way round !!

Thanks

Archived