Kangaroo Jack, bringing management down under!

Saxonaitor

6858_heading.jpg

Hello and welcome to my attempt to once again share a career and a story to you lovely people of the careers forum! I hope this will be a bit different than most of the careers on here and add a little personal shine to it, just so its not a boring England save

The Plan (Sometimes I like to think I have a plan, but really I don't)

Bring the worlds attention to Australian football! Through this mod here I have included the state leagues of Australian football, ranging across the states. This will allow me to start off deeper down the Australian pyramid, and not start at a team in the A-League because the A-League is pretty boring

Goals

-Start in Western or Southern Australia, two states I have lived in

-Become a prominent Australian manager

-Manage in the A-League (Even though it is boring now, it might not be as boring on FM, and seeing as this is an Australian save, it would be stupid not to do it :p)

-Progress into Asia or South America (Two areas I have never managed)

-I might delve into Europe although this is save dependent.

The Save Itself

The game is being played on a large database, not sure how many players. I am holidaying to July 7th, 2012 to get rid of all the clubs without managers and others leagues I loaded at the start but have cancelled.

Leagues

Argentina - Down to Second Division

Australia - Down to district divisions

Brazil - Down to third division

China - Down to First Division

England - Premier League

France - Ligue 1

Germany - Bundesliga

Hong Kong - First Division

India - National Football League

Indonesia - Down to First division

Italy - Serie A

Malaysia - Down to Premier League

Singapore - S-League

South Africa - Down to National First Division

South Korea - Down to N-league

Spain - Liga BBVA

Turkey - Down to Second Division

U.S.A - MLS

I don't want to set myself to updates on the dot, I'll make them when I feel the need to update, I play this game quite slowly and I'm sure will have other things to be doing :)

Thanks and enjoy :thup: Sax out

Hursty - You arn't in Mandurah city is what I meant

Thanks Choclate, Nobby, Acid and Bomba :)

Heading to South Australia!

41576_18492726801_6727269_n.jpg

Western Strikers

The Facts

• Western Strikers are a football club from Adelaide, South Australia. Strikers play in the South Australian Super League.
  • Their home ground is at Carnegie Reserve.
  • They are great rivals of fellow western suburbs sides like the Toros and White City.
  • The club was founded in 1980 under the name of VC Woodville City Junior Soccer Club with a complement of three junior teams. - u/10, u/11 and u/12.
  • In 1994 the club fielded a senior team for the first time which played in the SA Amateur league
  • The entry into the State League also coincided with a change in name to the Western Strikers and a change in playing venue with a move to the Grange Reserve. In 2000 the club moved to Carnegie Reserve.

(From Wikipedia)

I'm on a one year, part time contract earning $625, no transfer budget and 500 down on our wage budget.. don't quit your day job hey?

And this is the dire position we find ourselves in; (No idea how to make full size pictures anymore if someone could tell me a good way please say), But we are 10th out of 10 in the South Australian Premier League with 4 points from 11 games, with no wins to our name :D

Lets get cracking :)

B.W.G - The deep end is an understatement

29th Jan 2013

All right so now I know how put pictures into good resolution, I can give you guys a brief overview of the mess I handed myself :D

As I couldn't get it in the last post, here is a visual picture of the league table with us a comfortable bottom. Linky

As you can see, the situation isn't good at all, which isn't helped by our abysmal squad and injury list, out of a squad of 20, 7 are either injured or banned, which left me little choice when I had to play our first match against Cumberland United. Squad Linky

Western Strikers 0-4 Cumberland United (Kelly, Bulabek 2, Skoumbros)

I tried to install some creativity with our 'tactic' which was an inventive 4-2-3-1, the only trouble was however that we had 3 actual defenders, and on of them was at 50% fitness going into the match, as a result of that and general poor defending we got pretty dominated, I'm hoping I can fix our squad by at least the next game.

UK - Rises in the East, sets in the West.

I'm sure someone told me that when they went to New Zeland they found it hard to cope with the sun rising in the west and setting in the east.

:D

Sounds like someone thinks you are a bit gullible! As far as I can tell, the bottom half of the Earth rotates the same way as the top half! ;)

Saxonaitor: Looking forward to your save, good luck in my home state with the Strikers! :cool:

:D

Sounds like someone thinks you are a bit gullible! As far as I can tell, the bottom half of the Earth rotates the same way as the top half! ;)

Saxonaitor: Looking forward to your save, good luck in my home state with the Strikers! :cool:

Not quite... The sun here goes over the north instead of the south. East-North-West.

Anyway, good lock with the career. Hope you end up at Melbourne Heart!

Archived