AML: DEL PIERO (DOSNT WANT TO RENEW CONTRACT

---------------------------------------------

DIDA

MALDINI

MASCHERANO

GOURCUFF

PATO

INZAGHI

well in that case I would suggest probably Aguero because Gilardino never does it for me.

But if it were me I'd be looking at a few younger players to buy at a cheaper price, i never tend to buy players for 20m +

If ur selling seedorf and del piero is leaving buy some young players to replace them! dont spend it all on one player!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ste123:

it looks like his first.... so how did he get so much cash? :O! explain icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

in my second ste icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

How did you get Pasanen, Gordon, Edman, Delp Piero and Mascherano with £105m to spare? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1st season had 18mill:

co owned del piero

then signed pasanen, mascherano and edman on free

and signed gordon for 18.75 mill when i got my 105m in 2nd season

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bwfcant:

rather not pay 80mill for sum1 hu i have never heard of </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never heard of Allott?! My God man, he's like the Kaka of the lower leagues. Just waiting for one of the big boys to blow their budget on him.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">and signed gordon for 18.75 mill when i got my 105m in 2nd season </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why would you want to spend 18.75 million on someone like Gordon? He's vastly over rated both irl and in game. There are plenty other players available for a lot less. Have a look at the CSKA Moscow Goalie. One of the best in the game.

• 10 years later...
  • FrazT locked this topic

Archived