Cant get the update patch to appear in game.

Hi, sorry if this has been discussed before, but i cant find anything on it. I have downloaded the 11.3 patch and installed it, but when i start up FM2011 the update does not appear in the dropdown bar. If i go into editor the update is there... just seems to be missing from the game.

(FM2011 was not running during installation)

Any help would be much appreciated!

Its says im still running 11.0.

It said it was successfully installed, and like i said the database in in the Editor. I have installed it more than once as well and that had no change.

By the dropdown bar i meant when you start a new game and select a database.

Its says im still running 11.0.

It said it was successfully installed, and like i said the database in in the Editor. I have installed it more than once as well and that had no change.

By the dropdown bar i meant when you start a new game and select a database.

So it says 11.0 in the preferences & you only get the option of 11.0 when you select a database?

In that case something is wrong. How are you trying to install it? - Double clicking the download and you get a popup window listing the number of files being updated with a progress bar I hope.

So it says 11.0 in the preferences & you only get the option of 11.0 when you select a database?

In that case something is wrong. How are you trying to install it? - Double clicking the download and you get a popup window listing the number of files being updated with a progress bar I hope.

yeah, and it seems to install/update successfully.

And yes trekman, i downloaded the official update from SI

There are a number of officail patch downloads and you must be sure to download and install the one that matches how you bought the original game- you didnt install via Steam by any chance?

No, i didnt install via Steam. I just did the usual installation from the CD and downloaded the patch from SI.

I downloaded the disc patch first and when i noticed there were no changes i tried to install the Byteshield version (which came up with a message saying this is the wrong version for my game)

Archived