Stream Install

Morning

Having received FM 2010 for Christmas I installed on my laptop and used the stream install. Having now played for a season all is well but I just wanted to ask if the stream install has any differences to the DVD install? Do I still have all the same features as for the life of me I can’t find anything to do with my stadium and has me a little worried that I’m missing out on other features. My laptop is more than adequate to run the game I installed using stream as it looked to be the ‘best’ option.

Someone please put my mind at rest!!!

Don't worry - if anything there are more features with the Steam install (achievements and I think an exclusive skin). To find out about stadia, just go to the club information screen (you can access this from the drop down menu titled by your team name) and from the information screen select the facilities tab.

The new interface takes some getting used to but aside for one or two niggles I find it far easier than the old system for getting around. Just give it some time and you might feel the same.

Morning

Having received FM 2010 for Christmas I installed on my laptop and used the stream install. Having now played for a season all is well but I just wanted to ask if the stream install has any differences to the DVD install? Do I still have all the same features as for the life of me I can’t find anything to do with my stadium and has me a little worried that I’m missing out on other features. My laptop is more than adequate to run the game I installed using stream as it looked to be the ‘best’ option.

Someone please put my mind at rest!!!

Its the same game however its installed so there is no need to worry. For your clubs stadium information, go into your squad screen, click the information tab, then the facilities button. Its all in there.

Archived