The Who are you Managing survey

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by super_lampard:

Write in here the team you are currently manager of and we will see the most popular team for fm gamers

I'll kick things off by saying im managing chelsea </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Portsmouth

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wilbor!:

Just wondering Manumoss, do Q.P.R get a huge budget?

I'm at Valencia currently, by the way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is their status now in the game?

In one game, I'm Boston River (amateur squad in URU 2nd Div).

In 2nd game, I'm Limerick 37 in ID1.

In 3rd game, I'm Elgin (SD3).

I spend a season with one squad, then move on to the next game. This resolved my personal issue of club hopping every season or two.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by super_lampard:

So far Man Utd and Southend are the two most popular teams </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is a popularity contest? I'm pretty sure CCFC will only get one vote ... icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gypsum:

Aldershot Town F.C. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I live there! quite near their ground as well. Could you get them into the premiership ? I promise to buy a season ticket...

Archived