i thought hte injuries bug was fixed...

I think the number of (red and orange) injuries are ok.

The number of players getting knocks in games so you have to substitute them is way too high. You don't see managers having to use 2 substitutions per game just to handle knocks in real life.

West Ham did yesterday. Its probably is a little too common in the game though

Wow, just had my worst game ever regarding injuries, 5 injuries in a match, 2 of them had to be substituted... and on top of that Milan, my opposition got 2 injuries as well:p the physios were needed on the field 9 times in second half, and 13 times in total... "only" 8 mins of injury-time in scnd half though:p

And this was in he Champions League final.

It's supposedly not a bug and has been addressed and toned down from 9.0.0 but I still found there were far too many injuries (red and green). I actually had 60+ injuries 3 seasons in a row and my training was no where near 'hard'. In the end the frustrations of so many injuries and other issues got the better of me and i've gone back to 08. Shame really as 09 could've been great...imo of course ;)

I thought injury depends on what condition they went into the game, how hard are you tackling, how hard are they tackling, how injury prone are your guys and how lucky you are on that day.

IMO, the injuries are actually quite realistic in 930. Sure you get injuries now and then, the occassional injury crisis, but nothing to suggest your players having glass bones or muscles made of tofu.

Archived