Something REALLY Cool (Regarding Player disliking others)

I'm currently in my 14th season as Knockbreda.

I have 1 forward who has been with me since he was 16, and in the clubs all time goals scorer. He always been loyal to the club, and despite the face that Knockbreda are a dominant force in N. Ireland, hes never once asked to leave.

On to the point...

He "Dislikes 9 of your players"... I thought, Wow, thats a lot of players to not like..!!

then it clicked. The 9 players he dislikes are all players that "Want to move to a bigger club"

Unreal.! icon14.gif ... love it. Paul Wallace is a legend .

I have 1 forward who has been with me since he was 16, and in the clubs all time goals scorer. He always been loyal to the club, and despite the face that Knockbreda are a dominant force in N. Ireland, hes never once asked to leave.

On to the point...

He "Dislikes 9 of your players"... I thought, Wow, thats a lot of players to not like..!!

then it clicked. The 9 players he dislikes are all players that "Want to move to a bigger club"

Unreal.! icon14.gif ... love it. Paul Wallace is a legend .

I think I saw a similar thing at Leicester when one of my players disliked 2 or 3 of his teammates who were having a moan at the time. On a similarly related note I love the way this game seems to churn out loyal players who never ask to leave. I've got one at Hammerfest who has never once moaned and has always been happy. He is now leaving shortly because I couldn't afford to renew his contract which may seem disloyal, but compared to his many teammates down the years who have moved on after requesting transfers and moaning about going to a bigger club every week he's exceptionally loyal.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

On to the point...

Unreal.! icon14.gif ... love it. Paul Wallace is a legend . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_eek.gif That really is cool.

I always love the realistic details like that. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

If you ask me, Paul Wallace lacks ambition. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paul Wallace - Personality Trait - Very Ambitious </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well shut my big mouth!

Knockbreda

Knockbreda

N. Ireland </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm confused. At first i thought you were talking about NAC Breda in Holland.

WTF is Knockbreda?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

Well shut my big mouth! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point though. You would have thought after so long at one club, he would have wanted to move to bigger and better club somewhere.

Kinda nice to see such loyalty though, certainly doesn't seem that way IRL.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chas (Psyatika):

Knockbreda

Knockbreda

WTF is Knockbreda? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its the name of the football team im managing icon_smile.gif

Knockbreda of N. Ireland

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ranson52:

Good point though. You would have thought after so long at one club, he would have wanted to move to bigger and better club somewhere.

Kinda nice to see such loyalty though, certainly doesn't seem that way IRL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hes currently in his 14th season with us, and 3 1/2 years left on contract. (Until age 33/34)

As he is a forward, I'm not sure if i will renew it again, unless he wants to become a staff member, then he can spend all his days here icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chas (Psyatika):

Knockbreda

Knockbreda

Knockbreda of N. Ireland </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is the club only available when you actually select Northern Ireland as a playable nation? They are not in my game when i click N. Ireland, then Clubs.

Knockbreda

Knockbreda

Knockbreda of N. Ireland </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is the club only available when you actually select Northern Ireland as a playable nation? They are not in my game when i click N. Ireland, then Clubs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm currently partaking in Gundo's Challenge. I only loaded N. Ireland, and had to holiday for a year before they got promoted into a playable division.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ranson52:

Kinda nice to see such loyalty though, certainly doesn't seem that way IRL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hes currently in his 14th season with us, and 3 1/2 years left on contract. (Until age 33/34)

As he is a forward, I'm not sure if i will renew it again, unless he wants to become a staff member, then he can spend all his days here icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that is because he is doing Gundos challenge, which envolves holidaying season 1 and taking over a newly promoted side, who havent played league football icon_smile.gif

Archived