Anyone seen this before?

• 9 months later...

Silly question, but on FM09/08 and so on we used to get the chance to withdraw (or issue play for 45 mins) instructions when the international teams where selected. I do not seem to be able to find this on this version (FM10). Would be nice to do the same as Wenger in the OP.

Silly question, but on FM09/08 and so on we used to get the chance to withdraw (or issue play for 45 mins) instructions when the international teams where selected. I do not seem to be able to find this on this version (FM10). Would be nice to do the same as Wenger in the OP.

It's there, but only for friendlies (as in real life)

One thing I'd like to see added is the ability to comment on national managers' use of my players.

For example, Micah Richards has been playing lights out for me, but was ledft "out in the cold" for the World Cup. I'd like to tell Capello that he's an idiot -- and maybe improve my relationship with Micah into the bargain.

I was manager of Ajax and Bosnia and Feyenoord used to always reject their players from my friendlies

interesting, wonder if that is because you were Ajax manager as well. As for me i often let players do full 90 minutes, unless they are a key man that is rarely rotated, in which case i dont see the problem in 45 minutes, want to keep them happy

interesting, wonder if that is because you were Ajax manager as well. As for me i often let players do full 90 minutes, unless they are a key man that is rarely rotated, in which case i dont see the problem in 45 minutes, want to keep them happy

I put it down to that, he didnt like me because I kept beating him lol, and telliing him I would end his title bid before it starts before every game

One thing I'd like to see added is the ability to comment on national managers' use of my players.

For example, Micah Richards has been playing lights out for me, but was ledft "out in the cold" for the World Cup. I'd like to tell Capello that he's an idiot -- and maybe improve my relationship with Micah into the bargain.

good call!

It happened to me when I was managing both Grasshoppers and Switzerland in FM'09; the manager of Young Boys wouldn't let me use any of his players for friendlies because I kept beating him in the league. This grudge continued even after I left Grasshoppers for Fiorentina; he was really mad at me, I guess.

Of course, all that meant was that there were no Young Boys players on the Swiss national team...

Archived