Do I have to deal with Reserve and Youth matches?

Hi guys!

I´m pretty much what you would call a noobie. My first and main question would be the title. Do I have to get involved in the second and youth squad matches?. I do know that its possible to let the Assistant Manager do the training and the firendly´s etc. but watching every Reserve and Youth match takes soooooooo long even when you choose "only commentary". Furthermore I just suck. Even with teams like Manu, Bayern Munich and Barcelona i´m just being average. Sad thing is I actually know quiet a lot about football. I tried different tactics, I own really good players. There´s probably not a general answer how to rule in this game but I really hope you could give some advice to a noob.

thx a lot

Hi guys!

I´m pretty much what you would call a noobie. My first and main question would be the title. Do I have to get involved in the second and youth squad matches?. I do know that its possible to let the Assistant Manager do the training and the firendly´s etc. but watching every Reserve and Youth match takes soooooooo long even when you choose "only commentary". Furthermore I just suck. Even with teams like Manu, Bayern Munich and Barcelona i´m just being average. Sad thing is I actually know quiet a lot about football. I tried different tactics, I own really good players. There´s probably not a general answer how to rule in this game but I really hope you could give some advice to a noob.

thx a lot

You don't have to but it pays to, well, pay attention to those squads. I've occasionally managed the youth teams as well as the seniors and even attended matches to watch the kids. Was good fun.

The reason I quoted you was actually to find out how you set up your post like that. I've been here since September and didn't know about that

thing.

:thup:

Archived