I've downloaded Steam on two seperate computers and have installed it on one, created an account and have been playing FM09. Fine. I'm about to install it on a different system. Completely seperate from the first machine it was installed on. Now I'm almost 70% through installing it which seems fine, I've got the gamesave with me so thats ready to be placed in the gamesave file. All I would like to know is can I play FM09 on one machine, save it, put the gamesave on a memory stick, load up Steam on the next computer, place the gamesave in the correct file and continue with that save? Bare in mind that I'm using the same FM09 code (the one on back of manual) and using the same Steam account.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Sam

from what i`ve been reading on the forum and from people i`ve spoke you can install and play FM09 on 5 different computers if you have 5 in your house as long as you activate the right all 5 with the same keycode on all 5 and yes you dont even need to activate all 5 through the same method one could be through steam the other 4 could be through uniloc or over the phone they will all work the same

Archived