FM07, windowed mode- and is this a virus?

On FM 07, how do you play in windowed mode, and how can I hit 'confirm' if the bottom of the screen has been cut off?

You see, recently, after clicking away from 07, the screen zooms in, everything pixelates, and a Warning message pops up.

"The screen's resolution has been changed to lower than the minimum required. FM07 will now revert it to the default" or extremely similar.

The screen returns to its normal resolution, only for it to return to the second one. The same warning pops up, and when I click "ok", it returns to the default. This repeats a couple of times, before settling on the default.

At this stage, all my programs bar one have been squeezed down to a quarter of the size- the top left hand corner. They think that they are maximised, so I have to change the size and then maximise them. Annoying, but not as bad as FM. There is no maximise button, so all I have is a quarter of the screen. This isn't enough to do anything- I can hit continue, but that's pointless on its own.

Help?

Right click on the shortcut, select properties and in the target field you will see;

"C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\fm2007.exe"

Delete it and replace it with;

"C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\fm2007.exe" -windowed -small_screen

Archived