Coach on my shortlist

Hi:)

I am playing as Arsenal, 9.2.0 patch. Robert Pires left my club, and I got a scout report just to see how he was doing since I released him.

Because of this, he ended up on my shortlist. In a month since then he has retired and become a coach.

Now he is on my shortlist as a coach, with a blank square where the 'Wnt' or 'Unh' icon would normally go.

Does anyone know how I can get him off my shortlist?

just throwing it up there, can you right click on him and select remove from shortlist?

Na, the only options are

- Approach to sign

- Misc > Set Nickname

- Create Note

It's annoying me now, so I'm just going to sign him. Hopefully he will turn out as a good coach.

Thanks anyway.

Hi:)

I am playing as Arsenal, 9.2.0 patch. Robert Pires left my club, and I got a scout report just to see how he was doing since I released him.

Because of this, he ended up on my shortlist. In a month since then he has retired and become a coach.

Now he is on my shortlist as a coach, with a blank square where the 'Wnt' or 'Unh' icon would normally go.

Does anyone know how I can get him off my shortlist?

I have this all the time. The only way I get rid of the player is by highlighting an in game player, as well as the players I can't remove, right clicking on the real player and select remove all selected from shortlist.

Sorry, completely forgot about this thread and didn't see skorp's comment.

At about the same time, I had a bug where a 2-2 draw came up in a conference as a loss. I think that he was in my shortlist there, so would that one be OK? It is called arsenal_2111_2-2Draw iirc, so I think that one will be alright. I'm a season past that now, so I don't know if a new save game would be any good.

I have this problem as well but also with the coaches being in my scout reports. I can remove them from the shortlist but I have no idea how to remove them from the scouts reports. It is a real pain, does anyone know of a fix?

Could you go to your scouting page and cancel the scout's assignments, the one who is scouting him?

Thought I would update this, as Robert has been at the club for a season now.

He has 6 stars in five area's, and he is only young so I am hoping that he will improve too.

Archived