teams into adminstration

on my game liverpool have gone bankkrupt and it said they would accpet any reasonable offers so i was cheeky an bidded 10 million for torres an they accepted same with gerrard and all other players dirt cheap, has this happened to anyone ever before

wel i wasnt sure how much i offerd im everton thou so i was in complete shock when i seen it i didnt notice til they got docked 9 points hopefully i can get torres maybe gerrard im a west ham fan so i dont have a problem signing them

Man City + Middlesbrough both went into admin on my fm08 game and I wasted no time in picking clean the carcass, as it were. If a lower league team goes into admin though I try to help them out however. I try to find their hottest prospect and buy him off them for a good sum of cash. Failing that, hire some of their staff as that will give them compensation.

outlaw640, you are a very nice person, helping to filter funds to the lower leagues like that.

I have seen Man Utd go into administration, but strangely, they didnt have a fire sale. They somehow managed to keep the vast majority of their massively overpaid sqaud (for a club with no money i mean)

newcastle are broke in my go now, only 3 seasons in too, they are bottom on championship on -10 points after 14 games, can not recognise the side, i got xisco, guthrie and given for 700k each!

As a Newcastle fan can i just say, 700k for Xisco? You got ripped off by, lets see, 700k! :)

Archived