International Instructions

I am currently playing as Lyon, and France have just played an end of season friendly against Slovenia. After a long season, (57 games), I gave instructions that my players should only played 45 minutes each. France manager, Raymond Domenech, decided to field one of my players for the full 90minutes.

What I want to know is, can I complain about him doing this?

In past versions of FM, if I have been a national team manager and played a player with instructions of 45minutes for longer, then I get complained at. I want to be able to do the same.

Thanks in advance for the help.

I think that human managers should have the opportunity to complain, especially given how the AI gives you grief when you are incharge of a national team and decide that their instructions count for nothing.

Does anyone know why this is not a feature int he game?

I have a young french striker, you would probably know him... he has a slight injury, out for 4 days with a minor injury, france under 21's called him up even though i said withdraw from squad and his minor injury turned into a major one and he was out for 4 months! Yet I can do nothing! I mean i know nothing i say or do can heal him but it shouldn't happen in the first place!

I have a young french striker, you would probably know him... he has a slight injury, out for 4 days with a minor injury, france under 21's called him up even though i said withdraw from squad and his minor injury turned into a major one and he was out for 4 months! Yet I can do nothing! I mean i know nothing i say or do can heal him but it shouldn't happen in the first place!

In real life you would get compensation, this should be factored into the game IMO, because internationals are just pot luck games, you have no control over them yet your star striker could come back with a broken leg!

exactly, he had a dead leg before the game and torn hammy after it, id say it progressed cause he played! On the same note, i have jsut been offered the wales job, have never managed in international team in my 15+ 'real' years of manager games, what punishments etc do i get if i diobay the clubs instructions?

exactly, he had a dead leg before the game and torn hammy after it, id say it progressed cause he played! On the same note, i have jsut been offered the wales job, have never managed in international team in my 15+ 'real' years of manager games, what punishments etc do i get if i diobay the clubs instructions?

I think it's nothing more than a terse message from the club manager.

• 9 months later...

Archived