Best feeder clubs?

fgh

What are the best feeder clubs you can have? Can I have more than one feeder club?

What should I look for to make my choice?

I`ve asked the board for feeder clubs and they came with 4 clubs from the US:

Toronto FC, San Jose, Rochester, Puerto Rico

it gives you a brief description of what the agrrement is between players such as first option, able to loan or send out players on loan or build a reputation within that countr. so san jose and toronto you might be able to make more money because you get better known in america. rochester im guessing you would get first option and also be able to send players on loan and also play a friendly.

plus you will probaly have to pay a annual fee and you can only accept one team but you can have more than one feeder club.

Go for Toronto:thup:

You can have loads of feeder clubs, I have

BEC

Colorado

Gia Lai

Boreham Wood

Aberdeen

Crystal Palace

Watford

Brann

as Arsenal.

I have to pay the most fee to Toronto, but does this mean I`ll get more money for merchandising sales?

perhpas. toronto are a well known team in the MLS and have a big fan base i dont know if that is reflected in the game but if it is maybe thats the reason why you have to pay the highest fee to them.

but if they do have a big fan base then you could stand a good chance of selling more merchandise and therefore making a bigger name for your club as well as profit.

My commercial link is with a club in Jamaica....not sure the PR gurus where all there when they chose to increase my rep in the carribean.

The maximum is normally hidden, but set by the board. Just keep requesting until they refuse your requests.

I have the following teams that are affiliated:

Ajax Amateurs, Ajax CT, FC Omniworld, Beijing and Toronto FC. But I can`t make another request to the board for more feeder clubs.:(

How many feeder clubs can you have as a maximum? And how much time between asking more feeder clubs?

Depends on your club for the maximum, eventually your board will just stop allowing more. I had somewhere between 15-17 in a FM08 game with Inter before they stopped allowing me to add more.

You usually have to wait 5/6 months, or until a new season starts.

My problem is that they give me the choice of what type of Affiliate i want, but they only ever follow through with National Loan/First Choice.

I'l admit i play in Serbia but i too would like a financial link or even an International loan that isn't Russian, Romanian, Macedonian or Polish. My players don't want to play there, and i don't want to send them there.

I have RC Lens as a parent club but only so they can have first choice... (Which is probably how they got Milovanovic from them),

but I'd like to have someone from a decent league so my players have a chance to develop while there.

Is there anyway of increasing the chances of this happening??

(p.s sorry for hijacking the thread)

Is there a specific message? or do they just say 'while agreeing in principle to the club forming links they have not found anyone'?

The option to ask the board for more feeder clubs is grey and impossible to click on.

Archived