Loosing money; what is the best solution?

fgh

I`ve been playing with Ajax for 3 seasons now, but I`m starting to loose money big time. Every month I`m loosing around €3 million and my budget has dropped from €60 million to €40 million. I have some good players with a high salary and I was wondering what the best way is to get more money so I don`t have to sell my best players?

You could try to see if they will accept longer contracts on less money. Arrange several friendlies against high profile clubs at home, which generates extra income. Ask your board to increase your stadiums capacity. Sell your fringe players and stick to a core 16 / 18 first team players.

They're just off the top of my head.

look at where your deficit is, if its in wages, try and move your budget around, unload an players who arn't adding anything to your team andare just cleaning you out instead, you'll lose their wages plus get a short term cash boost, if your teams doing well, then buying might not be the best idea, a settled team plays the best football

Most deficits occur in wages, but it usually is something that sneaks up on you. When offering new contracts to players I always remove the % increase clause in contracts. This has proved very effective in gaining financial control of the wage budget.Also control the appearance, goal and win bonus structure you give to players. Another thing to watch for is the signing bonus players ask for. If the player is already under contract with your club and is happy, rarely have I given them a signing bonus. Almost always they will sign (if they are happy to play for the club) without a signing bonus.

The other idead posted are also good ones but I thought I would add my thoughts.

I`m just finishing season 3 at this moment. I`m going to win the league and I`m in the Quarter Final of the Champions Cup.

The biggest payout go to my players:

3 key players - €109.351

10 first team - €275.341

5 rotation - €91.573

Not needed - €63.372

Archived