Differences from PC version?

Having just invested in a PSP yesterday today I'm starting into the serious business of ordering FM (although now that I'm based in the states it could take a while). I was wondering what the differences are from the pc version? Is is just depth? (no reserves and that whole underworld of fm?). To be honest I'm really excited about playing a version similar to the old FM's of the past. Many of the new innovations, while I wouldn't swap them for the world, remind me that I'm playing a game. On teh older versions the imagination had to work creating an interface of authenticity that was incredible. I'm looking forward to that, although I'll miss the editor, am I right in presuming that there's no editor?

Having just invested in a PSP yesterday today I'm starting into the serious business of ordering FM (although now that I'm based in the states it could take a while). I was wondering what the differences are from the pc version? Is is just depth? (no reserves and that whole underworld of fm?). To be honest I'm really excited about playing a version similar to the old FM's of the past. Many of the new innovations, while I wouldn't swap them for the world, remind me that I'm playing a game. On teh older versions the imagination had to work creating an interface of authenticity that was incredible. I'm looking forward to that, although I'll miss the editor, am I right in presuming that there's no editor?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

Basically the two main difference are depth and that it is single player only.

And no, there is no editor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What does depth mean? Options, tactics? Less leagues or players?

Archived