Scouting Knowledge

I'm looking to hire a scout who I will assign to scout the world and i'v found a regen scout with 20JA and 20JP but he only has a high knowledge of Spain and Argentina then Brazil England France and Portugal are medium to low.

Is this going to affect his ability to find players from other countries as I wouldn't like him to miss out on any potential stars? If so should I lower his scouting abilities but have a broader knowledge?

Your club scouting knowledge indicates the nationality of players you can search for in the player search screen. As the person above says, you can still send your scots out to different regions and over time his knowledge will increase.

I always just send out 12 world class scouts to scout various regions of the world indeffinitely.

Bring him in and send him out there into the big bad world. He'll find a few and he'll miss a few, but it's better to get the best yound staff in early. Plus, his high knowledge of South America will instantly allow you to see more people from that region in the player search.

Archived