Scouting Youths

Do you guys find that by simply scouting a nation that the scout finds youth players/regens, or would he find more of them by setting a condition of under a certain age??

i generally find that my scouts hardly ever find youth players, best thing to do is find them manually, look in the youth teams of clubs from foreign countries, if your managing a top team, good youth players are easy to sign, look through the youith teams of top european clubs and approach any youngsters after scouting them

Thing is mate I only use scouts, that's why I'm wondering :(

well if i were you send him to the under 18 games in your league and he will give you two or three players a week, as well as a scout report, you can send them to scout certain competitions, send them to the under 19 internationals

trouble is, its hard to tell how good a player is when he is that young if you come across any players, sometimes they gotta be in your team to give you an idea wether they will ever make your first team

Yeah, it's a gamble. But then so are any players you've not signed before LOL. But what about, for example, managing in England and scouting another nations league (not youth league in a playable country). Do you think a scout would show just as many youth players without setting a condition of maximum age?

Yeah, it's a gamble. But then so are any players you've not signed before LOL. But what about, for example, managing in England and scouting another nations league (not youth league in a playable country). Do you think a scout would show just as many youth players without setting a condition of maximum age?

they would find a fair few i would imagine, mostly 17/18 year olds, personally i only interested if they are younger than 16, cos you can really see how far they come.

it dont matter what potential they have for me, they always turn out to be just "decent" players, according to my coaches

Archived