Quickest Hat Trick!

Does what it says on the tin! whats the quickest hat trick you've ever had?? Doesnt have to be from the beginning, so i guess hat trick in the shortest amount of time!

I just brought a player on on the 83rd minute and he scored a a hat trick before 90!! In the ECC 1st knock out round! :D

That's too bad, HuwFlet's record is 4 mins as well. Unfortunately, you don't qualify for a record as you have to better the current one.

dont really want a record for that, defensive errors gave me two penalties, IMO, a record hatrick should only feature goals in open play

plus i would have to supply evidence, and i didnt take a screenshot, as i didnt think it was special

You could have just found the match through your results page & clicked on the match, then take a screenshot of the hattrick. Not much point though since you have no record.

You could have just found the match through your results page & clicked on the match, then take a screenshot of the hattrick. Not much point though since you have no record.

i know but it was a deleted game save, my first fm 09 gamesave actually, you know the experimental one? i always spend til about christmas on my first game save, its a pity really, if i had that record before the current holder, i would now be the holder

Archived