How many leagues can I run?

If you want a league to be active but don't plan on managing there, set it to "view only".

My laptop is similar specs to your computer and I'm running upwards of 20 leagues. The game runs quickly and smoothly for me, although I certainly haven't progressed beyond 20 seasons yet.

i have done alot of testing recently on a system similer to yours.

these are the leagues i run

Brazil, Argentina,England, Italy, Holland, German, France, Portugal, Scotland And spain..

i have top two leagues running from all continents accept england which is four and Brazil and Argentina which is top league only, 10 nations with 20 leagues in total, i use large data base.

it takes 2 hours 10 mins to play 1 year set to holiday, that works out around just over 2 mins 30 secs per week.. it's very quick.

i have done alot of testing recently on a system similer to yours.

these are the leagues i run

Brazil' date=' Argentina,England, Italy, Holland, German, France, Portugal, Scotland And spain..

i have top two leagues running from all continents accept england which is four and Brazil and Argentina which is top league only, 10 nations with 20 leagues in total, i use large data base.

it takes 2 hours 10 mins to play 1 year set to holiday, that works out around just over 2 mins 30 secs per week.. it's very quick.[/quote']

Alright so I can run alot more than I thought.I usually run England "League Two", Italy "Serie A" and Spain "La Liga".

make sure you got the threading box ticked in options, makes a huge differance, i have just created a DDT file with alot of other teams from around the world to have complete full squads, im doing a test to see how much extra preocessing time this puts on the yearly test of the above list.

Archived