Real madrid hate me

Either the manager doesn't like you or you're a team that they see as rivals in some way, making it near impossible to buy from them sometimes

The rivals thing should have been rectified. I have found it so much easier to buy from rivals than in past versions. The manager disliking you isn't really much of a problem often for me.

I was just reading about the Robert Jarni transfer on Wikipedia, thought it was quite relevant to this topic:

In 1998, Jarni initially moved to English side Coventry City, signing for £2.6m from Real Betis. However, when Real Madrid decided they wanted the player, they successfully bought him from Coventry for £3.35m with Jarni having made no appearances whatsoever. Some believe this was a joint Coventry City and Real Madrid tactic, as Betis refused to sell him to the Madrid club.

If I was you I'd check a few thngs with your offer...

#1 - That you havcent put non-negotiable

#2 - That you didn't put the decision deadline for "tomorrow" because they reject this out of hand.

If you mean that they accepted both offers but the player chose the club then thats just unfortunate for the selling club...if not then definately check those 2 things. I missed out on some offered players (Valencia and Palacios for Middlesboro season 2) because of them and could have saved alot of money...

well i bid 150k for a player and they came back with 200K so i offer 50k upfront with 50k over 12 months and they accept, this happend a thew times and think it may be a bug.. i can always get a player for less than they state just by putting it over 12 months.

if I was you what I would've done and in fact have done in the past when clubs are being unreasonable is make a ridiculous bid and offer ridiculous wages so the player choses you. Then cancel the deal and immediately make a new bid for the asking price, that usually sorts it. Cheating perhaps, but then again the AI is cheating by trying to extort money from me

Archived