no goalless draws

I have nil nils occasionally, but overall I or my opponent usually scores. I have difficulty regaining the lead after going 2-1 down. The AI seems to be able to shut up shop much better than me. When I go defensive and narrow to contain a lead, they always score.

I have nil nils occasionally, but overall I or my opponent usually scores. I have difficulty regaining the lead after going 2-1 down. The AI seems to be able to shut up shop much better than me. When I go defensive and narrow to contain a lead, they always score.

when you shut up shop try playing wide :) works for me.

did anyone notice that in your own matches you or your opponent always scores ,so there are no 0-0 draws at all. ok, maybe 1 in 1000 matches. a bit unrealistic, dont you think?

Results will be as realistic as your tactic lets them be.

when you shut up shop try playing wide :) works for me.

hmmmmmm, I'll try it but it makes no sense. Having said that, pretty much sums the game up. 2-0 up in the Swedish version of the Charity shield, 15 minutes to go. The AI sticks 4 up front, resulting in a mistake by my international experienced defender and a 2-2 finish. I might stick 6 up front for extra time and see what happens!

did anyone notice that in your own matches you or your opponent always scores ,so there are no 0-0 draws at all. ok, maybe 1 in 1000 matches. a bit unrealistic, dont you think?

I love when people exagerate:D. I hardly believe you had 1 goalless draw in 1000 games (that would be like 1 0-0 in 14 seasons...)

I was just going to write a post to say that I am sick to death of 0-0 draws! I've played 15 games and 6 of them have been 0-0! The really frustrating thing is that in all of them I've dominated posession and chances and it's really p ing me off!

In a total of 15 games I've scored 8 goals and conceded 9. I'm creating chances but just not scoring them and my strikers are pretty decent for this level.

hmmmmmm, I'll try it but it makes no sense. Having said that, pretty much sums the game up. 2-0 up in the Swedish version of the Charity shield, 15 minutes to go. The AI sticks 4 up front, resulting in a mistake by my international experienced defender and a 2-2 finish. I might stick 6 up front for extra time and see what happens!

i've got some skillfull wingers so if i play wide i'll tick 'em to hold up ball .and thats quite far from the goal where is far less dangerous if we lose the ball then at the middle of the pitch.wingers are key in there :thup: and play fast tempo so they couldn't catch your wingers.at least it works for me. if bad weather.play direct style when you shut up shop. this is all working for me.at least you can give try in couple of games. cheers :D

I thinks it's utter rubbish.

In my first season with Lyon, I had eight 0-0 draws in 57 games. Bit more than "1 in 1000", dont you thing? :rolleyes:

Don't get many myself, partially now because my team have scored in the last 40 league games consecutively lol. I will admit though they are very rare for me but its down to the way I play, my team create so many attacks that if they do fail ultimately there is always the chance for the opposition to capitalise on them.

Archived