Tips on finding regens...

Does anyone know a really good way to find the best regens? i always get my scouts to search countries and in the transfer windows i try to look for as many good young players as possible but i rarely find the best players!

I know it would be impossible to get all the best regens but if anyone has any tips that would be much appriciated!

Does anyone know a really good way to find the best regens? i always get my scouts to search countries and in the transfer windows i try to look for as many good young players as possible but i rarely find the best players!

I know it would be impossible to get all the best regens but if anyone has any tips that would be much appriciated!

use FMEditor it has a search engine in it, where you can type in the potiential you would like ex: 180-200 potiential

You can look through U-19 and U-21 international squads for good young players. Your scout may not have seen them yet, so have him scout them individually.

As other posts have mentioned, some regens from countries that are not loaded will simply appear at around age 20-21 and be snatched up by teams before you have a chance to find them. I'm not sure if there is a way around that issue.

I'm in 2012, so does the editor have the regens in? i always assumed they got into the game completely by random...

thanks for the help!

yeah its a download from one of these forums, it has all regens init, and it will move along with the game you play, just do a new search and the new regens will show up

Thats cheating and takes the fun out of the game using the editer. I hate cheats :p

i only use for the search engine, helps me find the talent...

I still have to do all the hard work in training them to become worldclass, which doesnt always work out lol

Just sign lots of scouts with over 16 for JPA and JCA. Send them off to scout the 'world'. I love the scout the world feature. I can just leave them to it and they'll provide reports every couple of weeks on talent from abroad. Brazil is the best place to scout because they, unsuprinsingly have loads of great players.

Or you could cheat, as suggested, and use a 3rd party tool. Depends if you have the patience....usually having a look through a few U21 teams pays dividends.

Also, you haven't said what team you are playing as. That has a bearing on what calibre of player your scout tells you about.

I dont think i'll use the editor to be honest, much better to find players through the actual game. I'm Villa, just finished my 4th season and managed to win the league (which is good because my first season i came 12th and somehow avoided the sack!)

It's still cheating, but of course feel free to do it if you enjoy it. Just don't deny that it's cheating!

yeah it is cheating, i cant deny it, but, the challenge for me in my save game at the moment is turning people into worldclass, learning training schedules.

It makes it easier to learn them when i no that the players i have have the potiental

on the day regens appear, go to the top clubs (milan madrid etc) scout all the newgens and then offer contracts to the decent ones. Most will turn you down but i manage to get at least 3 or 4 each summer. I am a championship club if you have a better rep you may get more to sign for you.

Archived