Job Offers

Hi

If you accept a job offer, (Lazio, from Bristol City!) but aren't going till the end of the season, can you cancel the offer at all?

or maybe still apply to other jobs?

Im afraid that, once contracts have been agreed, there is no going back, you better get packing for italy mate, bring some nice trunks and a shortlist of players

'Im afraid that, once contracts have been agreed, there is no going back, you better get packing for italy mate, bring some nice trunks and a shortlist of players'

seriously?!!

thats ridiculous.

oh well, spend a bit of time in Italy, then see what other jobs come up.

i've always wanted to see Rome to be honest.

'Im afraid that, once contracts have been agreed, there is no going back, you better get packing for italy mate, bring some nice trunks and a shortlist of players'

seriously?!!

thats ridiculous.

cant be as bad as that? why do you not wanna leave bristol? im sure lazio will give you an opportunity to get back to england through the european competitions

seriously?!!

thats ridiculous.

Why should it be different for us than for player signings. No option to cancel an arranged player transfer too and rightfully so...

Panta sunt servanda.

Yeah when the club offer you a contract there is a thing where you can choose the start of your contract, immediately or end of season

i knew it could be done with players, i just very rarely change clubs in a game and it never really entered my head. lesson learned:thup:

Archived