how to become billionaire clubs

aditya

basicly u hv to cheat to get into the billion

-steal money from other teams, by adding new manager then spending al their transfer budge, reccomended team; chelsea or arsenal

-have a low player wages, so sell players that you wont need

-steal budgets from at least 15 teams then you should have at least 1.5 bilion or more

=====you can spend up to 500,000/per week or more on wages on your players========

=====expand stadium to get higher revenue========

=====buy world class players, will boost your stadium attendance or shirt sales==========

-steal money from other teams, by adding new manager then spending al their transfer budge, reccomended team; chelsea or arsenal

-steal budgets from at least 15 teams then you should have at least 1.5 bilion or more

=====you can spend up to 500,000/per week or more on wages on your players========

=====buy world class players, will boost your stadium attendance or shirt sales==========

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aditya:

=====buy world class players, will boost your stadium attendance or shirt sales========== </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get yourself banned

You know what, I would just love to take all the difficulty out of FM. Wouldnt it be great if I could just sign anyone from anyone for nothing.....

NO!

The reason for playing FM isnt to show off, ooh look Ive got all these players! Its to challenge yourself and build up a team that can win things. Set yourself a goal, like making AC Milan young again, not just cheating! icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Remalap:

Let people play the game how they want. Oh, and take a chill pill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, and sorry, wasnt meaning to sound stressed or anything, its just too early icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aditya:

=====buy world class players, will boost your stadium attendance or shirt sales========== </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

once again you amaze me

this cheat is not the worst cuz it does not actually make you win all the time

just give you money... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you can't win with near-infinite funds, you're pretty terrible at the game.

And no, you don't need to cheat to be a billionaire. It takes a long time but can be done w/o doing any of that. And even if you did cheat, there are a lot of better ways that don't involve screwing over competition.

Amazing thread, btw.

I agree with the rest in here.

I started with Lyon and due to me spending to much i was at around the 70th place on the rich club list. I am now in my seventh season and i just jumped into first place leaving Barca behind me. This is what it is all about.

• 2 weeks later...

yup, cheating no matters in what ways will destroy the pleasure of playing this game..i'm starting with Barnet and with 10k to spend, for sure it is a big challenge for me,but hey, i managed sign young players from top clubs around 1k or 2k n i got my first win.. icon_biggrin.gif

OR

you start at the bottom with a club of part-time donkeys and no transfer money and be a bilionair club in like 50 seasons

isnt that more of a challange then creating a new game with a world class team that has not much to gain?...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">basicly u hv to cheat to get into the billion

/worship

Archived