Stayin intrested?

i find it difficult sometimes in staying motivated on my saves, i can do 1 season, but throughout the second season im debating wether to hit the continue button, or start up a new save. Sometimes i automatically start up a new save if i fail to meet my own personal expectations. I am an ambitious manager in every game i play, once i quit a game after narrowly missing out on getting wigan a euro cup spot in the first season.

the key to staying interested is dont change too much every season, try not to bog down the team with 5 or 6 new signings every transfer window, also, aim to achieve higher than your chairman expects. just grin and bare it and hit continue no matter what

I'm loving the fact i can make gradual progression. Current game is with Chester City and i have little money and expectations. I've even set a five year plan in operation to get myself promoted from league two by then. Going alright so far and if i keep to that then i can see a long term game that can go in different directions.

1, Could get them promoted and move up the leagues that way

2, Could over achieve with them and get a better tema interested with more money and more expectation

3, Could be sacked and have to start again.

i think you get boreed so easily on this game because there is little to do between transfer windows but play matches. once the transfer window kicks in, its the most important period of your day lol, you want to spice your game up, so you opt to go for high profile players, i know i do!

Archived