alex fergusons press historys

you can go to the manager and click to view the history of all the questions they've answered.

one of the headlines was something along the lines of:

'ferguson believes his players togetherness will continue'

the second question was.

'considering you put so much into the togetherness of your team do you believe that this will continue in the future'

his response was:

'i couldn't disagree more'.

now to me this sounds like he doesn't think it will continue. but the headline says the opposite.

apart from the obvious discrepancy in whats being said and the headline, i also dont believe that ferguson would say something like that. has anyone else experienced weirdness with the press historys?

you can go to the manager and click to view the history of all the questions they've answered.

one of the headlines was something along the lines of:

'ferguson believes his players togetherness will continue'

the second question was.

'considering you put so much into the togetherness of your team do you believe that this will continue in the future'

his response was:

'i couldn't disagree more'.

now to me this sounds like he doesn't think it will continue. but the headline says the opposite.

apart from the obvious discrepancy in whats being said and the headline, i also dont believe that ferguson would say something like that. has anyone else experienced weirdness with the press historys?

Is the question "Given the importance you place on team spirit and its effect on the results you are achieving, you must be wondering whether a drop in morale and form is just around the corner. Do you think that is likely to happen?"

If that is the question asked, then the answer "I couldn't disagree more" would indeed mean he believes the good morale and form would continue.

I usually get asked this and always choose that reply too. :)

Archived