traning question

hi all how are you, i need some help on training a new player ive just signed because he has really good stats but hes not excatley the quickest of players, so was wondering what should i do because as i see it i can ever change the whole squads training schedule or put him to train on his own which wouldn't be good because i need him to gel with his new teammates so what would you do in this position. thanks all

Personally id give him his own seperate schedule for a while to concentrate on his Aerobic training. Make sure he doesn't burn out though!

would this help him with his acceleration and pace as these are the stats that i want him to improve. sorry if that sounds a bit obvious i never touch the training schedules.

would this help him with his acceleration and pace as these are the stats that i want him to improve. sorry if that sounds a bit obvious i never touch the training schedules.

Yes it will, if you go onto the training screen and hover over the training areas on the right hand side it will tell you which specific training areas improve different attributes.

Archived