Best 'day' of the season?

Whats your favourite day of the season? 1st day? Transfer window deadline? transfer window opening? your birthday? mines the 25th june (give or take a day) because thats when the next season starts (on the game), n i can get hunting for some cheapo regen gems!!

I don't know about favourite day but there seems to be a tiny window of around a week a couple of seasons after the season update (Italy) where clubs decide to be reasonable about transfers and you can make those signings you really really wanted to make

April 7th, so I can go, 'Oh I'm [insert number here] old today, I'll retire soon I'd imagine'

(I never do retire it's just nice too imagine a beutifal island all to myself, that my manager will go to when he's in his twilight)

Oh and yeah the Season Review Day

Oh or New Intake Day, so I can see what my Assistant says about the new intakes, such as this one I had the season past

'This Player has the potential to be one of the best players of his generation' then give him a 4 star potential

I suppose I haven't actually contributed anything here, have I?

I have to say that the best day for me is around the end of May. I'm then in that fantastic month where I can hunt a few gems who are only a month from the end of their contract.

That, and you also get to see if any team has underperformed so badly they're going down with world-class players.

Chelsea just went down on mine (!) and I've pinched their world-class two-footed full-back - and the rest of their squad wouldn't look out of place in the Champions League! Bizarre.

First match of the season is pretty special. My first game after being promoted from the Championship with Reading and I managed to get a 3-3 draw with Liverpool. Was pretty worried about whether or not the squad had enough quality to stay up but this allayed my fears and I managed a midtable finish in the end.

lol owen, being a LLM I have a few days I like, like when the big clubs release their players, when your parent releases a long time loanee who has you as his favourite club. The higher you get, the less days you appreciate :D

I wish I had a parent club. For some reason my idiotic chairmen doesnt feel it would be 'beneficial' somehow

Archived