Possible bug?!!

I am Ballymena and have signed one 15yr old keeper, a good prospect for a N.I team like them.

But, as soon as I signed them someone came in and offered them a contract, thinking this was a one-off I bought a replacement, another good prospect 15yr old, and now another team has come in to poach him. I am not being offered a deal for them, they just get offered a contract, but I get no compensation. How is this happening?! I dont want to loose another player for nothing. They both have/had a prospective full time contract coming into effect at the age of 17, so surely they can not be poached like this?!

Then no idea, noone has ever managed to run away with my players for free. I have only signed two 15 year olds on my game and both to pre contracts and they are both worth money. (Just realised one of them is the second most valuable player in my team)

English championship. I have also noticed that I can't run around and grab other teams youngster without paying a fee either. Sometimes I can sign them for free, but often there will be a fee. Not sure what makes the differance, thought it was the youth contract/precontract part but apparently not.

Archived