New Anfield is built, only by no one in my game.

Well, got the news item just in my game "France win battle of New Anfield" bit surprised because Liverpool are in financial turmoil on my game, and them being able to afford a new stadium seemed unlikely, went to check and alas they're still at the old Anfield. Checked Everton and Tranmere too just on the off chance it was one of them, but they too are at Goodison and Prenton park respectively.

So, somehow, this ground has been built apparently with no one to pay for it or to play at it, other than for it to be used in the u19 european championships.

If people require proof liverpool & co are at their own grounds still I'll get that, I'm just too lazy atm to do it lol.

newanfield.jpg

Still seems strange its been built effectively before liverpool have paid out the money, it means hypothetically liverpool are getting ripped off lol.

It doesn't seem right its usable without being paid to be built, I know its a game but you'd think they'd have got something like this right lol.

I wouldn't mind if they could bring it down to Stoke lol, I need a new stadium and then you get a 60,000 seater probably with a decent expansion capacity built with no one using it, I could pay the 260m without the need for a loan lol.

Archived