A new tactical slider?

I was thinking that due to the lack of a sideways arrow in the latest incarnation of the game (which I agree with anyway, the confused the matter of forward runs), I thought that perhaps it would be a good idea to introduce sliders for the A/ML/R positions of cutting inside or outside, i.e. it would have two extremities, one being cut inside often and the other being stay outside often, and the middle ground being "mixed" or something of the like. It sounded like a good idea so I thought I'd post it here and see what others had to say, because it's a bit problematic; even when you put a left-footed player on the right for example, they don't cut in as much as one would like, and it's hard to try and get around it using the current sliders on offer.

So, any views?

But with a tactical slider at least it would be a more uniform enitity, i.e. it could be observed by all wingers rather than just some who had it as a preferred move. I don't think such a change in the game would prove to be a problem on the 3D-match engine. I think it would improve the tactics system as a whole - anyone else with me on this point?

Archived