What's Yours Worst Game EVER!!??

I had 6 players injured in the same game, finished with 8 men and somehow hung on to win 2-1 Sheff Utd over Newcastle United although they had 20 shots to 6.

Dentinho injured at 32 mins

Buonanotte heavy knock subbed at 45 mins

Nesmachnyi heavy knock subbed at 45 mins

Kompany injured at 49 mins

Wilshere injured at 71 mins

Brian Howard injured at 85 mins

I Once Got A Match With Bolton Wanderers And They Injured My Lampard, Drogba And Terry!! I Used All My 3 Subs And Left With No More Subsitution! I Lost The Game 2-1!!:mad:

How can you type like that, it kills my eyes!

I lost 5-0 with Marine to the club placed second bottom of the league table.

Four players injured. I won, but four key players were injured for months. It was the first match of the season.

I also lost a match 13-0 once- yes, I know. I was testing a "sweeper keeper" (goalkeeper with a farrow to sweeper). Here's my advice: DON'T.

Playing for the Welsh Premier Division title as Port Talbot against Llanelli, I went into the match with a 3 point lead and a goal difference advantage of 11. I promptly had my 'keeper sent off in the first minute and was forced to replace him with a debuting 16 year old who was utterly terrible and only made the bench because I needed to meet the youth player selection requirement. I lost 8-2 thanks to his inability to stop a single thing that went on target, thus meaning I lost the title by 1 goal of goal difference.

He may have bee a terrible 16 year old, but he also had a high PA. A year later, I sold him to Man United for a club record fee, and a decade later, he was an England regular and stole the World Cup from my United States team by saving a penalty late in injury team of extra time and the decisive penalty in the shoot-out.

Most annoying has to be losing 5-1 with Soulihull against some midtable BSN side... it wasn't the score that annoyed me, but the 3 injuries in 12 minutes to my strikers and best CB that did it... then I got like 7 yellows and a red and watched the amazing 3D engine just not do anything. My keeper would stand near the penalty spot and let the opponent run down the wing, close in and walk it in, without moving. Then my defender taking a shot at goal... my one when he was unpressured from 25 yards and my keeper standing on the post and not moving etc...

RAGE~! :mad:

last day of the season, me (Derby) and Arsenal are equal on points, but they have a much better goal difference. I have Man City away and Arsenal are home to Birmingham. Arsenal draw with Birmingham, having Clichy sent off, in the mean while my Derby are beating City 1-0. 87th minute, BANG, Saldado scores an equaliser for City, leaving my title hopes in tatters. Match finishes 1-1 and Arsenal have the title.

playing as farsley celtic: finished 14th in BSN, then 1st in BSN, then 1st in BSP.

i go into L2 expecting to finish in playoffs as i have really strengthened my squad.

1st game is v mansfield who i beat 4-1 and 3-1 the previous season: what happens next: mansfield beat me 6-0 at home.

Loosing a match 0-4 after being really heavy favorites. Two of the goals were own goals, another one was my keeper kicking it straight at the opposing striker and the ball deflecting back into the goal and the forth was a 30 yard curler from a player with 8 finishing, 9 composure and 7 for long shots stats. Yeah, I wasn't too pleased with that.

Chelsea (me) being knocked out of the FA Cup by Newcastle. Chelsea- 57% possession, 20 shots - Newcastle 4 shots. Newcastle wins 2-0.

My new star DC didn't help much by scoring an own goal and still managed to get a 7.0 game rating!

I Once Got A Match With Bolton Wanderers And They Injured My Lampard, Drogba And Terry!! I Used All My 3 Subs And Left With No More Subsitution! I Lost The Game 2-1!!:mad:

I'm a Bolton fan so can i just say...

GOOD! - the prawn sandwich brigade deserve it

;)

Winning 4-0 after the first semi of the Champs League, I was Man Utd, I was playing Inter. Away game I play a little less attacking than normal and I always play on the counter, Ibrahimovic decided to have a stormer and scored 5! gutted.

as Liverpool lost 6-0 to man u in the league cup final. Outraged with the ref when i was 2-0 sown Keane scored a beautiful goal but it was ruled offside even though he was onside the whole time even when he shot! After that i had to push forward and then i got thumped on the counter.

Not sure about ever, but in FM09 managing Sunderland we lost to Newcastle 3-0 (Im not a Sunderland fan irl.) Telling the team I was 'angry' post match was not enough, I felt the need to throw things around my room resulting in a few broken items, and giving my sister a verbal bashing when she came in to ask what I was doing..............:):D

lost in 4th round of FA cup as Man Utd vs Carlisle Utd 2-0 at Old Trafford. Needless to say i had over 60% possesion, over 20 shots on target and Carlisle only managed 2 shots on target.......oh and should i say Ronaldo missed a penalty aswell. After the loss i went on a team record 49 game unbeaten run so i can`t complain too much :)

league cup first season. semi final leg 1, as portsmouth, i beat aresnal 1-0..

i was really hopeful of a trophey in my first season, and was confident going in to the second leg, whch was an away tie for me

i was 5-0 down at half time :(

i went on to lose the game 7-1.....i was gutted

UEFA Cup Final

Chelsea 1-0 QPR

I was QPR .. bad eough losing the cup final, but to our closest rivals was very hard to take ... the board went mad .. had a confidence rating of 0% ..... not a happy day.

I would have thought someone might have given me credit for getting to final ... but nothing .. 0% rating ....

Archived