Cup stats does not show in past player history

Another thing which annoys the hell out of me is that the cup appearances/goals does not show in the player history stats, only the league appearances. I like to blood the youngsters in the cups however it never shows for some reason.

I noticed this in the last few FMs, does this annoy anyone else and why does it not show, have I not activated something?

Click on the line of one of the seasons in their history, then look downward to the area that normally shows all the current season stats in the player's profile, now it shows the stats for that season. Ta-da!

Also, I much prefer seeing only league stats (when looking at players who aren't from my team who I might buy), it gives me a more accurate representation of their ability and how well they did that year.

I'm sure years ago they were combined (been playing FM/CM since the Amiga days). I'm probably wrong but I can remember it was FM07 when I first noticed that they started only including the league stats. I'm old school so that is why I couldn't work out what happened to the cup stats.

Archived