Transfer Fees in 9.1.0

Are the transfer fees in 9.2.0 any more realistic, I asked in the patch thread but just got ignored

I am Inter Manger in 9.1.0 and ive got money to spend but the vauluations are stupid, not the other way round though, the AI offer 25m for Cambiasso, 15m for Quaresma, 17m for Mancini, which is all fine because thats a fair price

But for me the negotiation they come back with is

Sakho - 29m

Kaka - 204m

Juan Manuel Vargas - 48m

Vidic - 78m

C Ronaldo - 168m

De Rossi - 189m

Mascherano - 87m

Mexes - 73m

If you have the money to spend, then they are going to try and milk every penny out of you. You also have to take into account that the clubs may not want to sell these players and are offering unrealistic asking prices in order to put you off the purchase.

Did you try to negotiate these at all? Also i would say that the Vidic and Ronaldo prices are accurate. Man Utd refused £100m for Ronaldo, stands to reason the pirce they would sell for would need to be significantly higher. Vidic is one of the best CBs in the world and is a major part of the Man Utd first team. Also i could be wrong but isn't Sakho a highly rated youngster?

Did you try to negotiate these at all? Also i would say that the Vidic and Ronaldo prices are accurate. Man Utd refused £100m for Ronaldo, stands to reason the pirce they would sell for would need to be significantly higher. Vidic is one of the best CBs in the world and is a major part of the Man Utd first team. Also i could be wrong but isn't Sakho a highly rated youngster?

Yeah i tried to negotiate and its frustrating, I know Sakho is a highly rated youngster but he wouldnt go for 29m IRL

IRL, If Real Madrid offered 25-30m for Vidic i think Man Utd would accept as its good value, I think when C Ronaldo eventually gets sold it will be about 55-70m

By the way, the whole idea of the post was asking if its any different on 9.2.0? or is it just the same?

Just a way of pretty much stopping you bidding with the possibility of you just paying big money for one. Man Utd have already rejected £76m (100m euros) at the time iirc so can't see them accepting any less than that.

I find the transferfees in 9.1.0 way more realistic then 08 but yeah there are still some strange moments.

In 2009 Barcelona bought Gomez for 55 million €, that's ridiculous.

Around 20-30 million would have been acceptable as Bayern bid around 25€ and didn't Man city bid 30?

Anyway in general you can atleast negotiate now and in general I find the prices ok, I just bought Gio Dos Santos for 5 million € after he was warming the bench a whole season in tottenham.

In 08 he would only change teams for 25 million€+.

I think the transfer fees are rubbish i cant buy nearly as many good players in this version as last because the fees are so much, i usually play with dundee utd and the transfer money available is £150,000 and most players ca is usually between 90 and 120 so if i try to improve on the 120 if im lucky i can get 1 player maybe 2 on the other hand the fees are so rubbish that i can sell darren dods a 33 year odl defender for between £500000 and 1million if dods commanded a fee it would be no more than £75000 at most and i can also sell players for over a million that most people would not pay for so i would rather it was like previous version and some of the transfer fees in scotland is ridiculous

I think the transfer fees are rubbish i cant buy nearly as many good players in this version as last because the fees are so much, i usually play with dundee utd and the transfer money available is £150,000 and most players ca is usually between 90 and 120 so if i try to improve on the 120 if im lucky i can get 1 player maybe 2 on the other hand the fees are so rubbish that i can sell darren dods a 33 year odl defender for between £500000 and 1million if dods commanded a fee it would be no more than £75000 at most and i can also sell players for over a million that most people would not pay for so i would rather it was like previous version and some of the transfer fees in scotland is ridiculous

This post epitomizes so, so, so much...

Archived