Testimonials

I know they are used in real life to provide the player with a pay-off or to earn money for charity (like Claus Lundekvam's testimonial) so I'm not sure what would happen with gate money in that regard.

Also you usually see alot of "legends" in testimonials, or one-off appearences, which is probably why we haven't seen testimonials in the game.

I agree with you, I'm just pointing out why it might not be in.

Unless they found a way to include older players that have retired, then I feel they wouldn't quite feel like testimonials, if you see what I mean.

I'd love to see them in the game if it was possible to do the above tho. :D

There wouldn't need to be an actual viewable match with players brought out of retirement or anything, you could just have information about the gate receipts, effect of morale on the squad, that kind of thing. To implement it properly with a full viewable match would drastically enlarge the database required (unless I'm very much mistaken, as all player attributes would still need to be stored)

Well we have the legends and icons in the game anyway so maybe just use the names of each against the description of each player so they will be used in their correct positions but without needing to go fully into detail like we have on the every day players

That seems a better way of doing it. :thumbup:

Archived