FM in consoles

Why dont they do it anymore? I remember one FM or CM was in XBOX ( i dont know if it was good or bad )

but i hell would like to play this game on PS3.

Why do you think they dont do FM on consoles?

because of low ram in consoles or what?

I think they said the PS2 version wasn't commercially successful. Most FM fans who bought this version would probably have played it on the PC before and therefore own a PC. I imagine a huge % of FM's customers are repeat trade who played previous versions, so switching to a console version would be awkward.

If SI could make money doing this they would, but on a console it's in direct competition with Pro Evo and Fifa et al. Console users would - in the large part - want to control the players more.

And I doubt the PS3 suffers from poor RAM.

hmmm i see... but the thing is there are certain people (including myself) that we never want to game in PC anymore. Weather it is Call of Duty 4 or a puzzle game such as ZUMA.. I bought a PS3 for gaming and left my PC for business stuff, but since there is no PS3 version of FM, i have to play this game on PC and i do not like it.

I hope in time SIgames find out that the PS3 or XBOX360 versions are going to be sold a lot.

I wonder how many of you guys here have ps3 or 360 and would welcome the idea of playing the game on the console?

I am not sure many would but still it could be great.

I played Champ Manager on the XBOX and is was sluggish ... very very sluggish. Also I wasn't enjoying myself because I knew the database of players to be limited.

But the main reason, was lack of keyboard ... I need a keyboard to navigate quickly and type .. getting around via game controller was a complete pain.

I played LMA on the Playstation and appreciated this game for what it was .... a dumbed down version of a football management game, limited by the limitations of console hosting it.

Archived