coolest thing that has ever happened to me on fm

raynsfordarena.jpg

this is the second time i've had a new stadium but having it named after me is the best, haha. this game has been great, first time i've ever had new stadiums and also had a board takeover recently as well. this tops it off though, just disappointing that i'm 60 and my son has never come through the youth ranks.

raynsfordarena.jpg

this is the second time i've had a new stadium but having it named after me is the best, haha. this game has been great, first time i've ever had new stadiums and also had a board takeover recently as well. this tops it off though, just disappointing that i'm 60 and my son has never come through the youth ranks.

Very impressive! I'll aim for that when i get my game working again :( In my forth season with leeds and challenging for the premiership.... and now the sodding thing wont launch! Awaiting help of a far more intelligent person than i to fix it for me.

it was about thirty-five years in, all at one club, and the second stadium they'd built since i took over. the first one was just called real sociedad stadium and was disappointed as i'd heard this was possible.

i am disappointed i didn't have ex international as my rep though as i think that is what you need to have your son come through the youth ranks.

Archived