question

thanks for the answer

so If I play in the Romanian League who has 12 reputation from 20,even if I raise my team's reputation,players from other leagues will ask for more money and they will try to play in better leagues,what I mean is if a player has more contract offers from different teams he will choose based on the money,league,favourite club?

It should definitely be dynamic as for example this in FM08 La Liga had a rep of 19 and the Premier League had a rep of 18. So for all eternity La Liga was always going to have a bigger reputation and in FM09 it is the opposite.

thanks for the answer

so If I play in the Romanian League who has 12 reputation from 20,even if I raise my team's reputation,players from other leagues will ask for more money and they will try to play in better leagues,what I mean is if a player has more contract offers from different teams he will choose based on the money,league,favourite club?

The city your club is based in has an 'attractiveness' rating too, which I imagine could affect transfers - if, for example, two clubs competing for a player offer identical contracts, and have the same club and league reputations, but are in different cities.

I do feel that the league rep should be able to change though. As somone said earlier, it takes the edge off a sve where you a managing in a lower rep league. Thats the ultimate game really, to take someone from say, League of Ireland, and be able to get them to consistently mix it with the big boys of Europe. At the minute, this will never happen.

I think the league reputation should change by the nation coefficients in cups,continental and international

so if Romania has the 1 place in nations in international and 6th place in continental should be a good country

who wouldn't want to play in the world cup's winner league?

Archived