Help me make sure i made the right decision

Okay I am Rangers and i have a first team goalkeeper im happy with but yet people say he is not good enough to play for rangers (real people) but i sold alan mcgregor beacause i dont like him and i dont think he is consistant in Fm i sold him to man city for 5M do you think that i made a mistake :(?

Okay I am Rangers and i have a first team goalkeeper im happy with but yet people say he is not good enough to play for rangers (real people) but i sold alan mcgregor beacause i dont like him and i dont think he is consistant in Fm i sold him to man city for 5M do you think that i made a mistake :(?

No. 5M is very good for him.

Buy the young GK from Valladolid. ;)

Wrong forum, by the way.

With regards to McGregor.

I realy rate him in real life, excellent keeper when hes got his confidence (see last year).

In the game though hes good enough for the first couple of seasons but usualy he will start crying about wanting to move on to a bigger club... eventualy in 2010/11 i sold him to Stoke for £2.5m (stoke... in the championship at the time... sigh).

Got a good replacement for him though.

nothing wrong with McGregor in my game! Got him on a free transfer in my first Premiership season with Wrexham, and he's kept us in the Premiership for two seasons! :)

I would say "single-handedly", but then that would be a slight liability for a keeper, in fairness. :D

Just starting pre-season in 2015/16, and he's past his peak now, but still good enough for rotation/backup!

Archived