Striker and Right Midfielder

I've only noticed a couple of people who've signed Mirko Vucinic (Croatian Striker) - he's a little bit special!

Also Right/Centre Attacking Midfielder / Forward - Francismar - not sure if he's only in my game but he's class, got him for about £3m.

However, one gripe, I question the accuracy of any football game where Djibril Cisse is premiership player of the season!! Not too bitter though, at least he's mine!

Also, might be an idea to spend transfer funds while you still have them - I had £10m left in the kitty with Liverpool at the end of the season - won Prem, FA Cup and Champs league and all I got was £28.5m (what I had first season). Mind you, with all the ripe young South American talent available, could probably get by about £10m!!!

I've only noticed a couple of people who've signed Mirko Vucinic (Croatian Striker) - he's a little bit special!

Also Right/Centre Attacking Midfielder / Forward - Francismar - not sure if he's only in my game but he's class, got him for about £3m.

However, one gripe, I question the accuracy of any football game where Djibril Cisse is premiership player of the season!! Not too bitter though, at least he's mine!

Also, might be an idea to spend transfer funds while you still have them - I had £10m left in the kitty with Liverpool at the end of the season - won Prem, FA Cup and Champs league and all I got was £28.5m (what I had first season). Mind you, with all the ripe young South American talent available, could probably get by about £10m!!!

Archived