Hello,All

I was considering setting up a Free website for Fans of Football manger and Championship Manager.

I was wondering if there is a recommended site which i can create the new site for free.

Also how would i be able to put a forum inside the site?

Also if i did it.Could one of you possibly help me run it.i.e advertise it and help uploading graphics to the site.I have tried many times with a free forums and i just can't seem to get it right.

All help would be Very much appreciated

Cheers

Craig

Seems the idea around the scene that not many peoiple sign up to free forums and stuff because there's too many adverts all over the pages which put people off. Thats the general feeling i have found in the past but you maybe do a better job. Another tip is if you decide to upload anything to your site, Make sure you get full permission from the creator or if it's a set of graphics made and created by a particular site then get thier permission too. Good Luck.

Cheers for that link mate.

When i set it up.Could you help me run the forum.

Cheers

I will get some details of an easy forum you can implement. But sure i'll help you out. Its fairly easy to do. All you do is input an html box into your page and then place the html linkl for your forum into the html box and bingo.

Cheers Mate,You are a fantastic Help

Also,About the Forum Graphics,i.e the forum main logo,new post icons etc etc.If i send you them after i set up the Forum and let you use the Admin account,Could you upload the icons and graphics for me,I've tried it on forums before and not had much success

Cheers

Cheers Mate,You are a fantastic Help

Also,About the Forum Graphics,i.e the forum main logo,new post icons etc etc.If i send you them after i set up the Forum and let you use the Admin account,Could you upload the icons and graphics for me,I've tried it on forums before and not had much success

Cheers

Sure no probs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived