Anyone having problems with players not showing on roster?

This has been a problem going on for a while now, but I just remembered to bring it up as I'm now dealing with the end of the season. I've looked all over the forums but not finding this specific problem.

The problem is this; I have 2 players who show up as being on my team on the main page (contracts expire this season), and it shows they are on my team on their individual players pages. They also both show up in the training page, but they are not showing on the main player roster.

One is a Defender (Left) and the other is a Midfielder (L). Now when I play a match the Defender (L) is shown on the pitch, but he's missing from the listing of players on the left hand side, so I can't tweak his individual orders. I went into the reserves squad and the Defender (L) was listed there, but when I click his name he's not even checkmarked to be in the reserves and is listed as a senior squad member. I selected reserves and then senior squad to see if that would reset him but all that did was make him disappear off that list as well.

At first I thought it was the skin I was using, so switched back to the default, and they're missing there as well. I don't remember this problem prior to the patch 9.2.0 (This is WWSM09 and not FM09) Has anyone else had this problem? Is this just a freak thing and I'm hosed or?

E

Yeah I looked at that as well, and it's fine. That was my first thought but every other Midfield (L) and Defender (L) person shows up on my list. I ended up having to let the 2 players go when their contract ran out and haven't had the problem with anyone else in those positions, so maybe it was a freak thing.

Archived