Dodgy Highlights

Hi,

Occasionly when watching a highlight a player will take the shot and miss or be tackled but after the highlight ends they get a goal! I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and what causes it?

Sorry if this has already been posted by someone else.

yeah we have all had problem like this on the 2d match engine as it doesnt allways show what is happening properly. your best bet would be to look at the text at the bottom as that is more accurate. I think it will be better next year but this was the first year so there was a good chance of a few errors here and there.

There are bugs in the 2d pitch, but the text commentary is always right apparently.

Sorry to hijack thread but i thought it would be better than making a new one,

I scored a goal earlier and it the commentary didn't flash blue and white saying "Goal for Stockport" like it usually does, i scored on the 2D pitch but not on the commentary and it was 1-0. The commentary is always right??????

There are bugs in the 2d pitch, but the text commentary is always right apparently.

Sorry to hijack thread but i thought it would be better than making a new one,

I scored a goal earlier and it the commentary didn't flash blue and white saying "Goal for Stockport" like it usually does, i scored on the 2D pitch but not on the commentary and it was 1-0. The commentary is always right??????

Could it not have landed on top of the net? Would have looked like a goal, but wouldn't have been.

ive had all sorts,

players scoring from their own box, headers from the halfway line, clearances that somehow go in the goal even though it goes past the dugout, freekicks awarded for fouls in the box, pens awarded when no where near the box

Archived